From the West:
- Take Route 2 East to Exit 59 (Arlington Center / Belmont Center).
- Go right at the end of the ramp onto Route 60.
- At the first light, take a left onto Brighton Street.
- Go straight on Brighton Street through one light and across the railroad tracks.
- Brighton Street becomes Blanchard Road when you cross into Cambridge.
- We are on the left-hand side across from the hardware store.
From the Fresh Pond Rotary:
- At the rotary take the road just after Sleepys and TD Bank.
- This puts you on Concord Avenue.
- At the second set of lights on Concord Avenue, take a right onto Blanchard Road. (Be careful not to take a right onto Griswold, it is just before the light.)
- Our shop is about 1/4 mile down on the right, across from the hardware store.
Directions to the shop by Public Transportation
Take the Red Line train to Harvard Square. There are buses that leave from
Harvard Square train station. From the upper bus deck, take the Number 78 bus to our shop. After the bus leaves Harvard Square, it drives straight on Concord Avenue. It will pass through a rotary and continue on Concord Avenue. At the second set of lights after the rotary, the bus will take a right. That's Blanchard Road. We are about 1/8 mile down the road, on the right-hand side, directly across the street from the True Value Hardware store.